Nieuws:

Welkom bij het nieuwe PENTAXian(eu/nl) forum

Hoofdmenu

Hello There

Gestart door ulrichschiegg, 04 mei, 2021, 23:48

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

ulrichschiegg

My name is Martin. In the net I use the nick name ulrichschiegg. A balloonist, mathematician and priest, a combination of profession which don't find today any more, I suppose.

As you may guess, I do not speak dutch. But modern tools should allow me to follow the conversation and once in a while contribute.

I own several pentax cameras and a number of lenses, also quite some older lenses. Some impression you may get here:ulrichschiegg on Flickr

kokkieblanda

Welcome Martin, nice photos you have on flickr :)
K1, K3, K33 | Metz 58-2 | AF360FGZ II
DA*300 | DA 15/20-40/70 Ltd | DA18-55WR/55-300
FA 31/43 Ltd | DFA *50/*85 SDM AW/100WR/AW/150-450mm ED DC AW

Nature&Wildlife | Mijn Boeken

ulrichschiegg

Jan

Welcome Martin, feel free to post some of your pictures here. Your Flickr page is marvelous!

Kind regards,
Jan
K-S2 | K-01 | *ist D | MX-1 black | MX-1 silver
DA 55-300 PLM WR RE | smc DA 15mm 1:4 ED AL Limited | HD DA 21mm 1:3.2 AL Limited
smc A MACRO 50mm 1:2.8 | smc A 24mm 1:2.8 | +++
my pictures

Guido Franssens

Hallo Martin, willkommen auf unserem forum. Schöne Blumen foto's. Auch Liebhaber von altes glas? 😀

Guido

lucien

Herzlich willkommen, Martin.

Karpertje-007

En dan gewoon in het Nederlands welkom en leef je uit.
En mooie foto,s zie ik op flickr

Groet Hennie.

ulrichschiegg

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Yes, I do like to use older lenses also. At this point I limit myself to APSC (Hiking in the Alps mostly).

Attached my favoured camera.

Tonny

Hallo Martin.
Herzlich willkommen hier auf diesen feinen Pentax forum.
Ich habe deine foto,s auf flickr bewundert und das sieht schon mahl piekfein aus.
Mitt freundlichen grusse Tonny.
als je denkt dat alles tegen zit, denk dan opnieuw😉

Bert V.

ulrichschiegg

joostdh

I missed your introduction when you posted it so with great delay a welcome from me too. I must say your pictures on Flickr are very impressive.

Purely out of curiosity, what made you join our – very lovely if I may say so – forum?

Willem Zijlstra

Pentax K5; Pentax K10D; Pentax; DA18-55mm/3.5-5.6 ALII ; Pentax 50mm/1.7 ;Rikenon 1:2 50mm; Sigma 28-200mm/3.5-5.6 ; Sigma UC 70-200mm/4.5-5.6; Sigma APO DG 70-300 1;4-5.6;Pentax AF-540FGZ;
Nisi voorzetlens 58mm; Canon Legria HFS100;

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/manage/your-photo-gallery/

ulrichschiegg

Thank you for the nice welcome.

How did I make it here, you are asking? I am a world wide traveller. My father used to call me a vagrant (he was no better). Some 20y ago we landed in Switzerland (with kids you loose mobility, if you take being a father as sincere, you gain it later again :-)). I have always enjoyed the Netherlands. And have spend quite some time in the country. I enjoy the photographic inspiration that your "Le plat pays du Nord" gives to your images (if you know the song). Lately when I was looking if a K-3 Mark III is a worthwhile upgrade, I ended up looking at a lot of Dutch images. I am a member on pentaxians.de (German speaking one) and the English one (pentaxforums.com). I didn't feel like joining a 3rd forum. But looking at the images, the way the forum is handled, the way you treat each other, I decided to join. I may not be a frequent traveller. But I will surely participate as much as I can.

joostdh

Thank you for your frank answer. You are right that this is a very nice forum. I can't really recall any drama here, ever. Not sure if that is good or bad  >:D

You are probably aware but just to be sure: the old version of this forum was archived after a server upgrade but is still a great treasure trove and visible here https://pentaxian.eu/oud/